Camp Carpenter Cub World
2013 Staff Hiring Process
1) SUBMIT AN APPLICATION.
Submit a completed application ASAP to: Cub World Hiring, c/o Daniel Webster Council Office, 571 Holt Ave., Manchester, NH 03109. Copies of the application are available at the Council Office or by clicking here. Please bring an additional copy of your application to your scheduled interview (see point #2 below).
2) SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW.
E-mail Mark Hamel to request a 20-minute interview from the list of days and times below. Choose the location and time-frame that works best for you! Interview times start on the hour and 20 minutes after and before each hour. In your email to Mark, be sure to include your full name and your desired date(s) and range(s) of times which you are available. Mark will e-mail or call you back with a confirmation of your date, location and 20 minute interview time. NOTE: You must schedule your interview; DO NOT just show up!
Camp Carpenter Interview Opportunities Include:
- Saturday, February 23rd, 9am-4pm, Camp Carpenter Director's Lodge
- Wednesday, February 27th, 1-5pm, Camp Carpenter Director's Lodge
- Saturday, March 2nd, 9am-4pm, Camp Carpenter Director's Lodge
- Thursday, March 7th, 4:30pm-8pm, DWC Service Center at 571 Holt Ave, Manchester
- Monday, March 11th, 4:30pm-8pm, DWC Service Center at 571 Holt Ave, Manchester
- Saturday, March 15th, 9am-4pm, Camp Carpenter Director's Lodge
Mark Hamel will contact all applicants who interviewed no later than April 1, 2013 with the result of their interview.
- Everyone must apply and interview (whether you've worked on staff before or not).
- If none of these days/times work, contact Mark Hamel to make alternate arrangements.
- Please be courteous by arriving early and remaining patient if the schedule fluctuates.
- Bring an extra copy of your application.
- Staff applicants must be at least 15 years of age on their first day of work.
- CIT applicants must be aged 14/15 when they serve and may apply until May 15, 2013.